Veterinary Nursing jobs - Permanent
Vetlink Employment Service can guide you through the process of finding your new veterinary nursing job. Vetlink is a free service to veterinary nurses searching for work.
1. How do you access veterinary nursing job ads?
- Register with Vetlink to receive regular job updates
- www.vetlink.com.au is updated daily and lists a large number of high quality jobs.
2. How does Vetlink help you find a job?
- Provides you with current job advertisements
- Assists and guides you through the application and interview process
- Use our best endeavours to find you a suitable job
3. Type of work on offer:
- General veterinary nursing
- Emergency veterinary nursing
- Sales representative
- Practice manager
4. Who should register:
- qualified and experienced nurses or
- applicants with at least 12 months, paid, full-time experience but no qualifications or
- qualified nurses who have little or no experience or
- veterinary nursing/vet tech students